- SiteOrigin builder
- Fast loading
- Google font
- Background parallax
- Background fixed
- One page & Multipages
Special thanks for:
- Visual portfolio
Payton is child theme for Layerswp, so you need to install free layers wp, and then install and activate our theme.
If you don’t know how to install our template, please read our documentation (documentation you can find it in the downloaded pack) in section Installation. Also, if you have any questions, please ask us.
- Install WordPress
- Download Layers wp Download, install a theme, and skip setup.
- Go to WordPress Appearance – Themes and upload the Payton theme (install/activate theme), after activate Payton theme, on the left side, under the menu, you will need to install and activate all plugins that come with our theme.
- If you have problems with theme installation, you can unzip it, and folder Payton add it using FTP in wp-content/themes
- Activate Payton theme
- Install plugins/enable what you need for your site.
- Go to WordPress Appearance – Customizer and add a logo, choose header type, choose layout full width, and other config options and save.
- Create your menu and, add your pages, set to primary, and save.
- Customize your theme.
- Go to Livemesh Widget – settings, in first tab scroll down and Activate all plugin widgets
- For demo check folder Import.